Friday, July 15, 2011

Getting in Shape

I'm planning on going shopping for a wedding dress sometime in September. I'm on a mission to slim down a bit before then. I have lots of great advice from my fitness guru sister Shawna. She made an awesome workout plan for me, as well as helped with menu ideas. I've had a cold this week so I haven't been able to work out. But Matt and I have been counting the old weight watcher points and combining some of Shawna's meal planning ideas. So far Matt has lost 5 pounds and I have lost 4, in only one week! We are on our way to looking good for the big day, and life in general. Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. You guys already look great! Good job on eating healthier. I've been trying too, but I hate it. I'm craving beef fat sooo much. Keep up the good work! Missing you!

    ReplyDelete