Monday, October 3, 2011

Update

Hey there readers!
Things are coming along nicely. I bought my dress two weeks ago and I love it! I've had to stop myself several times from showing a pic to Matt. I hope he likes it when he finally gets to see it in April.
According to the knot.com our wedding is in 197 days. Wow! I think those 197 days are going to fly by. We've already been engaged for nearly 8 months. Crazy. I can't wait for Maui! I'm so excited for a much needed rad vacation and I get to marry the love of my life. I win!!!
Wedding planning is going great. We are picking our cake this week. We are also working on a Save the Date, so people can have something stuck to their fridge to get excited about. I'm also working with our coordinator Kara on flowers. There is still a bunch of things to do and plan, but we are right on track.
U hope you are getting as excited about Maui as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment